Segger JLink for bricked proxmark3
- Product introduction
J-Link V8 is to support the simulation of ARM core chip introduced JTAG emulator. Support all ARM7, ARM9, Cortex-M3 core chip simulation, through the RDI interface and the integrated development environment seamlessly, easy to operate, easy to connect, easy to learn, is easy to learn, is easy to learn, is easy to learn, is easy to learn, is the IAR Learning to develop ARM the best and most practical development tools.
- The use of JLINK_V8 original firmware, support for automatic upgrades, support KEIL5.
- Reference to the original JLINK_V8 circuit principle.
- Refer to the original JLINK_V8 circuit layout.
- Refer to the original JLINK_V8 line alignment.
- Power circuit using large-capacity non-polar capacitor as a filter, and the original JLINK_V8 the same.
- The USB housing is connected in parallel through a resistor and capacitor, the same as the original JLINK_V8.
- Use a red and green two-color LED to indicate the internal work status (green light indicates working status, red light indicates reset state), same as original JLINK_V8.
- SWD and JTAG support 1.2-5V voltage, and the original JLINK_V8 the same.
- Dual protection: JLinkUSB port esd protection ic full protection.
- JLINK_V8 high current 8550 transistor 1.5A, to ensure that the power on command can output 400ma current! .
- Machine patch production, strict quality inspection, product quality 100% qualified, please rest assured that use.
- product images
- Product features and features
Support for ARM7 / 9/11, Cortex-A5 / A8 / A9, Cortex-M0 / M1 / M3 / M4, Cortex-R4 core
Supports Serial Wire Debug (SWD)
Supports Serial Wire Viewer (SWV)
Download speeds up to 720kb / s
DCC mode up to 800kb / s
Can be integrated seamlessly with IAR Workbench, Keil, ADS, RVDS
No external power supply, through the USB power
The maximum JTAG speed is 12MHz
Automatic identification of the kernel
Speed automatic identification
Supports adaptive clocking
Can monitor all JTAG signals, automatically adapt to the target board voltage
Support multi-core debugging
Fully plug and play
Including a 20-pin standard JTAG connector
Support 1.2V ~ 5V target board voltage
Including USB and 20-pin flat cable
Support for future cache tracing Embedded Trace Buffer (ETB)
You can choose online programming, programming FLASH software
The RDI plug-in makes J-Link suitable for any RDI-compliant debugger such as ADS, Relview, IAR, and so on
With J-Link TCP / IP server, allows the use of J-Link over a TCP / IP network
- Support the operating system
Microsoft Windows XP
Windows 7 x64
- Support the software
Direct support ADS, IAR, KEIL, WINARM, REALVIEW and other development environment
- Support the device
Support all with JTAG interface ARM7, ARM9 series embedded microcontroller
Supports all Cortex-M series embedded microcontrollers with JTAG / SWD interface